My new friend Elsie (whose wedding I'm looking forward to photographing this May!!) posted on her blog today about 10 funny habits and guilty pleasures she has, and it inspired me to do the same. If anyone else decides to do a similar blog, please post the link in the comments so we can all lurk!
1. I have an annoying habit of listening to a new song I love OVER, and over, and over. I have to soak in good new music!! The past two days I've had the song "Ce Jeu" by Yelle on repeat. Here's a playlist of other songs I've abused and annoyed my friends with incessant rotation.
2. Coffee is my vice! Coconut water also has a special place in my heart.
3. We try to eat really healthy and stay away from wheat, dairy, and sugary things... but some days I can't shake the fast food craving... and YES, I have seen Supersize Me. Yeah, I've seen photos of McDonald's burgers and fries not decaying for years. I still can't pass by a Sonic and not want popcorn chicken and a strawberry limeade.
4. My desert island movies would be: Elf, Sense and Sensibility, Best in Show, 10 Things I Hate About You (GUILTY!), and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Oh! And one of the 30 Rock seasons. Actually... I don't even know my favorite movies - these are just the first ones I thought of. :)
5. We don't have a TV (or microwave either, Elsie!). We're fine without TV- we probably get a lot more done, and we just use hulu to catch up on our shows!
6. Yes I'm a professional photographer, but I definitely love and feel just as creative with silly little phone pictures! I've gone back to a simpler phone, but really miss the camera and applications on the smartphone.
7. LOVE Harry Potter. I've read all the books at least three times, and if you want to make me really excited, talk to me about the new Deathly Hallows movies coming out. I really love the storylines, the character development, and how imaginative the stories are and this world that is created in JK Rowling's brain. It's something I think most people either love or hate, but I happen to love. (Josh hates, if anyone was wondering!)
8. I'm a sucker for beautiful trees. This definitely comes out in my photographs. My favorites are magnolias, weeping willows, and live oak trees.
9. I. Love. Baking. It's sorta challenging to bake things with our crazy alternative dietary substitutions, but it makes it that much more fulfilling when it turns out great! I used to keep up a cooking blog but haven't really had the time lately... maybe I'll start back up soon. Here's some gluten free apple cinnamon pancakes I made once.
10. A few random things in one: I bite my nails, I start thinking about Christmas in September, I can't resist buying amazing candles, I'm kind of an old lady - I go to bed early and get up early, and I could eat chips + Herdez salsa every single day.
Now I'd love to hear all of your lists! ♥